This is by far the most popular of our recipes. It was quite a struggle to develop a recipe for brownies that doesn’t contain any egg or butter, but after a few failed attempts we’ve managed to do so and we are extremely pleased to say that the results are stunning. The slightly crunchy outside of this chocolatey delicacy perfectly combines with the moist and soft inside, giving birth to an amazing combination of consistencies and flavours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F).
- Sift all the powders into a bowl, add in the other ingredients and stir well to complete the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan (our was 8 inches or 20 cm large) and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, remembering to rotate the pan half way through the cooking time.
- The desiccated coconut can be substituted with chocolate chips to obtain an even deeper and more complex chocolate flavour.
- For this recipe you can use any sort of granulated sugar you have, being it beet or cane sugar.
Preparation Time: 5m
Cooking Time: 20m
Total Time: 25m
Cooking Temperature: 180°C - 360°F
Storage Times: Keeps for 3 days in the fridge and it can be warmed up when needed