After our recipe for regular pancakes, making a gluten-free version really seemed the right thing to do considering the rising number of people interested in eating gluten-free foods and the low number of good-quality gluten-free recipes available. We are surely not going to share a low quality recipe today, so enjoy the straightforward preparation, and in case you want to become a professional pancake machine, make sure to watch our video for regular pancakes as well, where we share a few tips that will help you obtain perfect pancakes at every attempt.
- Place all the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl, and whisk them thoroughly. Let the batter rest for five minutes, so that the psyllium have the time to swell and thicken liquids.
- Heat a good non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Pour the desired quantity of the batter into the hot pan. When the bubbles appear on surface and begin to break (about one minute), turn the pancake over and cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat the process until you run out of batter and enjoy.
- The rice flour can be substituted with any other favourite gluten free flour.
- The psyllium husk can be substituted with 2 tsp/8g of chia seeds.
Preparation Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 5m
Total Time: 15m