If you are looking for one of the most traditional and delicious ways to serve gnocchi, you’ve literally found it. After the high popularity of our tutorial on how to make gnocchi, we simply had to share our favourite way to savour this dish. Whenever we feel that eating gnocchi is the right thing to do, this is our go-to recipe and we hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do. Buon appetito!
1 cuptomato sauce
- Place a pan over a medium heat and pour in the tomato sauce.
- Once the sauce starts boiling, add some freshly grated pepper, some chilli powder and stir to incorporate the spices. You want the sauce to be thick enough to properly cling to the gnocchi.
- Add a few torn basil leaves and stir again to complete the sauce. Here is our recipe for tomato sauce.
- Plunge the gnocchi into boiling water and keep them in until they rise to the surface.
- Drain the gnocchi, tip them into the pan with the sauce and stir to completely coat them with the condiment and complete the dish. Remember to taste the preparation and adjust salt to taste.
Serving Size: 250g Calories: 203kcal Carbohydrate: 44.4g Starch: 13.9g Sugar: 3.9g Fiber: 4.5g Fat: 0.6g Saturated Fat: 0.1g Unsaturated Fat: 0.5g Protein: 5.9g Sodium: 28mg Water: 156g