We all know how nice it is to enjoy a refreshing drink during one of those scorching summer days. However cold drinks are not the only option, and some pretty healthy raw strawberry popsicles might work just as well. The combination of ingredients we are going to use is quite unique yet very delightful, and we honestly hope that you’ll give this recipe a try and confirm that it is, in fact, a pretty good one.
- Remove the stem from the strawberries and cut them into quarters.
- Place the strawberries into a food processor, add the cinnamon, the agave nectar, and blitz the ingredients until they become a sauce.
- Take the popsicles mould, add a few blueberries at the bottom of each container and pour the strawberry mixture into each container.
- Gently bash the mould on the table to allow any trapped air to escape. This process will create more room for some extra mixture, so refill the containers and then, place them into the freezer.
- Let the mixture to freeze overnight, to make sure that the lollies are ready before consuming them.